This biscotti is exactly what it says on the tin! Or, in the title, rather. Studded with dried sweetened cranberries, sliced almonds and generous chunks of white chocolate, this biscotti is a sweet and crisp dream!
Putting it together is a bit of work, but luckily for you, I've been working on making tutorial videos for recipes one may find intimidating, so if you need a little encouragement or clarification (or a laugh at some of my own goof-ups!) be sure to check it out:
If you like that one, please have a look around the channel for more recipe tutorials, taste tests and more :)
In the meantime, for those who prefer a recipe in writing, here you are:
White Chocolate Cranberry Almond Biscotti
Adapted from All Recipes
1 1/2 C Butter
1 3/4 C Sugar
1 tsp Almond Extract
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
6 C All-Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 C Sliced or Slivered Almonds
1 C Dried Cranberries
1 C White Chocolate Chips OR White Chocolate, Chopped
1 C Additional White Chocolate, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Either with wooden spoon or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar in a large bowl.
3. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly between additions. Stir in the extracts.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt and add to butter mixture, along with the almonds, white chocolate and dried cranberries. Mix with a wooden spoon or a silicone spatula - you many need to get in there with your hands to fully incorporate everything!
5. Divide dough into quarters. Shape each portion into a log roughly 15 inches long, place on a cookie sheet, and flatten gently until about 3 inches wide with a slight hump in the middle. You should be able to fit 2 portions on each cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until logs are firm. Cut into diagonal slices ~1/2 inch wide. Arrange slices cut-side down on baking sheet, return to oven to toast for 7-10 minutes. Flip slices, return to oven again to toast an additional 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
7. Melt 1 C white chocolate (either chips or chopped) in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between blasts. When the chocolate is almost melted, allow the residual heat to finish the job; stir gently until smooth. Do not overheat and scorch your chocolate! Use melted white chocolate to decorate biscotti either by drizzling over them, or by dipping the biscotti halfway into the coating. Have fun with it!
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!
It is not everyone's business to write such a great post, one person in a million can write such a beautiful post and you are one of those millions. I hope that you will write more beautiful posts in life and also hope that you will keep climbing the ladder of achievement in your life, very few people do this but I have full hope from you.ReplyDelete
call girls in gurugram
call girl agency
escorts service gurgaon
Call Girls in DLF Phase 3
Call girl gurugram
Call Girls In Gurugram
Call Girls in Baga Beach
escort service gurugram
Call Girls in Gurgaon
Nice Blog! We offer a wide range of waterproofing services for your leakage problems. Our company has more than 10+years experience in the waterproofing industry. Get the best waterproofing solutions in Mohali at a reasonable price.ReplyDelete